|Intellitec's Smart Energy Management System|
Cat. No. MT-00659-000
Weight 2 lbs
Intellitec.s Smart Energy Management System (Smart EMS) is designed to
be used in RVs equipped with 30 Amp power cords. It includes a 120 volt
circuit breaker distribution panel which can accommodate up to four,
twin circuit breakers. One of these circuit breakers is
used as the Main; the other seven breakers can be used as branches to
power the loads.
The Smart EMS monitors the total amount of current drawn in the RV and
automatically controls loads, as necessary, to practically eliminate
circuit breaker tripping.
The Smart EMS automatically .learns. the amount of current drawn by
each of the controlled loads. In this way, the energy manager
automatically adapts to differing loads or loads whose current changes
with line voltage or temperature.
- . Limits total current to 30 Amps.
- . Meets NEC section 551-42(c) for adding breakers over the
maximum limit of five and allowing for more than two thermostatically
- . Minimizes circuit breaker tripping.
- . Eliminates manual appliance select switches.
- . Senses current of owner added loads.
- . Owner selectable 20 Amp operation (from optional remote panel).
- . Protects air conditioners with two minute restart delay.
- . .Learns. controlled appliance current draw.
- . Optional remote panel with Load Status indicators and a digital
AC line amp meter.