|NOCO - FLEX 2A Regulator|
Cat. No. N-FLEX2
Weight 0.5 lbs
12 Volt 2 Amp Regulator
The FLEX12V is an innovative 2 Amp micro-controller for charging
12-volt lead-acid batteries, including wet cell, gel cell, AGM,
enhanced flooded battery or any maintenance-free battery. It uses
pulse-width-modulation (PWM) for precision charge control with zero
risk of overcharge. It features a built-in recovery mode for recovering
damaged and sulfated batteries, and advanced safety design with
spark-proof technology, as well as, reverse polarity protection.
Designed for use with XGrid Portable Solar Panels.
- Safely charge any 6 and 12-volt Wet Cell, Gel Cell, Calcium, AGM, Enhanced Flooded Battery or any Maintenance-Free Battery.
- Pulse-width-modulation precision charging with built-in desulfation mode to repair damaged batteries.
- Advanced safety design with spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection.
- Easily see when you have solar power with a power LED indicator.
- Leave connected 24/7 with zero risk of overcharge.